Application for Conqueror's Blade - Lownah

Lownah

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
All my friends have joined UDL, GilTheFist, Stoney, SpookySkelly, Bravepoptart.

We've played with UDL for abit when Atlas was still a cool game to play, I also like that the community has been around for a long time.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Lownah, it is the name of my main characters since vanilla WoW. It originally started as a level 19 human male twinked paladin called iownu i made for 'the lulz', before that all my characters had more RP friendly names, but as the class grew on me and eventually I leveled it and made it my main the name bugged me so it was changed from iownu to Lownu, new expansion, new main Alowna became the new name and from there Lownah.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
All my boyz are there. GilTheFist, Stoney, SpookySkelly, Bravepoptart

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I can play at anytime. I live in GMT+8

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
World of Warcraft from vanilla onwards on Sylvanas EU
Shadow Cartel, reLOG, Method, Anointed - over a span of 5 years, this is when gaming started to get hardcore

Played WoW US with the aforementioned buddies for the last expansion, was on a oceanic friendly server so was in a random guild

EVE Online - Pandemic Legion in the corporation Sniggwaffe

Albion Online - Bangers, Conflict/White Knights of Albion, basicly following the above friendzz

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I'm 30, I love to drink, been running bars for 10 years. I've had a whole bunch of interests now I just paint mini's, play games and occasionally go out get drunk.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
PvP, PvE

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
Its what M&B Bannerlord could be. The game engine is weak and the devs are seeming idiotic but the gameplay is fun and the potential is there

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
All 5 pillars are basic qualities for anyone wants to be part of any community and I feel i'm strong in all 5 pillars. However to answer the question the 5th pillar, loyalty is the one that takes time to develop. Loyalty is earned and built over time so for the time being that would be my weakest pillar.