Application for Conqueror's Blade - Joki

Joki

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
Completely honest, seeing a gaming community that has lasted for over 20 years says a lot. I personally haven't officially joined a gaming community in my 17years of gaming (I'm 21). So I thought to my self "lets give it try". I learned about UDL when playing CB, I wanted to participate in TW so much that I just started applying to different houses randomly. UDL was the only one the actually accepted my request after the second round of applying. After playing few weeks with the community I'm starting to enjoy the time I spend with the members, plus they talk to me like if they knew me for a while. Main reason I would like to join UDL is because I think they have the motivation to take their community to higher stages, and I know they are willing to achieve more. They are really accepted to new ideas even from a Mortal like myself.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Joki is not only my character but my actual nickname. The name was given to me by my grandfather who lives in Puerto Rico. When I was young I used to ride horse, plus I was the smallest and skinniest kid in my class at the time. So, my grandfather told me that I would be well suited to be a Jockey, so they called me Joki. Unfortunately, I outgrew my class mates and I'm not as skinny as I was before. Still, my nickname ass not changed and it wont. Also, its kind of interesting calling a person Joki, there's not a lot of people you can call by that name.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?

As I mentioned before I learned about UDL while playing CB, I don't recall who was the person the accepted my request at the time . Yet, I have played with UDL members such as Nerion, Rohanon, Karak, WickedOne, and a few other members. I'm not sure if they vouch for me though.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?

I usually play afternoons from 5pm-12pm during the week unless I have any other plans or visit. I'm from the US, New Jersey/ EST.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?

I've never been in a actual guild before. I was more a lone wolf when it came to playing MMO such as NeverWinter, Ark, ESO, Tera, and other few consoles MMO. Didn't have a PC to play other MMOs.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I'm 21 years old. Out from gaming I like hiking, snorkeling, riding ATVs, Paintball, going to the shooting range, and hunting. Dislikes; I hate crowded place so I stay home most of the time with a bottle of Corona.
Something to share...Well for all the gamer girls out there I'm SINGLE. Overall, don't have much to share at the moment.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
My playing style is more PvE mixed with gathering resources. Yet now I am trying to get familiar with PvP.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?

What excites me the most about CB is when I get on a Ballista and just snipe people who are trying to destroy it... that's fun! But, what really excite me is the adrenaline when capping the last zone within a 1 second....ufff that's just the best feeling of success!

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
My strongest pillars for "being an Undead Lord" will have to be Honor and Professionalism. I don't like to bs behind people and I don't like providing fake news. If I feel like something is off I wont hold back to tell the truth or give my honest opinion. If a person doesn't have professionalism how can they be honored by the other members, how can they be trusted in decision making? I know where I stand, I know that there's a chain of commands even when it comes to a gaming community.
My weakest pillar as to be Dedication because sometimes the real world can intervene at anytime without a reminder. Although, I always try to say present.