Application for Conqueror's Blade - Epsilon

Epsilon

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I have played many of the same games as UDL pretty much mostly fighting them but its been a lot of fun playing with you guys the last few months and in LoA.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Epsilon - there are a couple reasons I chose it as a character name back when I played UO. First because the book Brave New World in which Epsilon was the LOWEST social class and had the least skills in society. Secondly is because there is a small town that is located not to far from my hometown in Michigan.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
I have played with and against a few members of UDL over the years, including in games like UO (I remember fighting UDL when you could move shards after Age of Shadows), Shadowbane, Darkfall ect! I am sure a few members should be able to!

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
Everyday 7pm-12am EST

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I have played pretty much exclusively PvP or sandbox mmos and games. I have been a clan leader for the past 20 years in some capacity and was the clan leader of Lords of War in Darkfall and a few other games.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph) 33. I smoke a lot of pot and work a bunch. I have been helping my parents for the past 2 years after my mom was diagnosed with colon cancer because they could not afford the cost of travel without the help. So this does sometimes limit my ability to play but very rarely. I love to PvP and I am almost ALWAYS open to group. I enjoy games with politics and being involved in politics. I enjoy planning battles or strategies and preparing for them. I dislike players who lack honor. A large part of the original Lords of War mentality in Ultima Online was having honor and this meant keeping your ego in check. My mentality has slightly shifted due to the games ive played since then but it still plays a huge role in how I play and approach situations in games and politics.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
I am primarily a PvP player but if a game allows it I will have every character type it takes to be self sufficient and to dump resources to my clan to succeed.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
It has unique gameplay and territory control that allows for deep politics.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Loyalty - I am a highly dedicated player to my clan. I still and will always consider myself a clan leader and member of the Lords of War because its also a community that has been around since 1999 in some form or another and a member of Dreadlords as I have played with them for almost 5-6 years off and on in a few games. So on that note that as also why I want to be a part of UDL as it is a LONG standing clan with history and loyal members.
Dedication - I have lulls in my game play if I get bored with a game and sometimes simply dont login at all.