Application for <Conqueror's Blade> - <CoreViper>

CoreViper

Application:

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph) I have been looking for a group of guys to start playing MMOs with again. I mean it is a simple as that. I was in a tight group of guys that would move from game to game. We would join a game, start a guild, lvl with each other and have fun. People got older, got married, had kids and didn't have as much time to play games anymore. I am just looking for a group to hang out with a release some stress of my job.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? CoreViper is my Name and It is has a history, The name dates back to the early 90's. Viper was the name and Core was the clan. The game was the original rainbow six. It was my 1st game I ever played online.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you? Conqueror's Blade is how I found out about the guild. No I do not have a Member od UDL.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
The time I get to play is pretty much at random. I try to be on after 5 pm est because I don't get home till that time. If something comes up at work I won't be on till midnight EST

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
Guild history is to many to name.
Past MMO experiences-

Asheron's call
Asheron's call 2
Lineage
Neverwinter
EverQuest
Wow
world war II online
Dark Age of Camelot
City of Heroes
Guild Wars
Guild wars 2
Lord of the Rings
Rift

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

Let me start out by saying thank you for the chance. I am 37 and I live in Florida. I am a Law enforcement officer with the State of Florida. So the hour I would are kinda long and filled with craziness. I love my job. I like to come home and veg out and release stress but playing games on the computer. I can get along with anyone really. I really like the way you guys have the guild set up.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? I enjoy almost all of it Gathering is kinda my downfall

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? I think the House wars

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
I think my strongest will be Loyalty, and my weakest dedication only because it will most likely take me longer to get through the process