Application for Conqueror's Blade (Bravepoptart)

Bravepoptart

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I wish to join UDL in conqueror's blade because my group does not have enough members to roll as our own. I have played with some UDL members on Crowfall. I know you are a dedicated group together. If all goes well here maybe an alliance in Crowfall would be good.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Bravepoptart. I have had these Gamer tag for over 15 years used accross multiple games for people to find me. im brave and i guess i like poptarts :p

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
Crowfall (Anthrage maybe?)

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
My schedule changes weekly but mostly nights open. Central Time zone(US).

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
Albion we were Team Casualty. Crowfall i am keeping the name alive for sake of our group of friends.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
Just turned 30. I just like to no life a game when i get into it. Conqueror's Blade has been the flavor of the month. My group of friends should be also applying Gildartsclive, Stoney, SpookySkelly, and Barroomhero.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
Pvp and gathering. i dabble in crafting but not much.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
This game takes me back to kingdom under fire. The more i play it the more i see certain balances about the game i like.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Respect. I will def respect your guild name as it is my own in other games.
Honor. I can just be dumb with things i say sometimes.