Application for Albion - Hoolighan

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Hoolighan, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Hoolighan

Hoolighan New Member

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?
    My character name in game is Hoolighan, DreadedHooli and Hoolihand.

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?
    I am available at all times except Thursday-Sunday mornings due to work. I average over 100 hours a week in Albion and discord.

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?
    I have been in the Shogun guild for the past couple of weeks and before that I was in Savage.

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?
    I have been in a Call of Duty org that ran over 200 people in Clan Ops. I was in charge of commander which nodes and game modes to play to win.

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I would like to join UDL so that I can be apart of the assassination of Albion Online. The red zone will be ours and I am a born killer. I play with Lord Mark and Moog every single night and would like to be a true part of the guild. I would like to GvG, and be able to be proud of who I am again.

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?
    I have played many MMO's such as WoW, Flyff, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 1, Cabal, Cabal 2. You know it, I have most likely played it.

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?
    Yes

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    Lord Mark, Moog, Zoopreme, Exodia Alliance

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.
    Lord Mark, Moog, Zoopreme

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    I am 25 and have three children who LordMark adores. I do not have many dislikes and I am very easy to get along with. I can be put in almost any position and not become overwhelmed or pressured, and I can read enemy lines very well to see when we should abort an operation.

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)
    PVP

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.
    To torture our enemy guilds, and make them lost as much money as possible.

2. zoopreme

zoopreme Member Knight

Already tagged, late answer, hail Myrkul