Application - Crowfall - Shinzen

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by Shinzen, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Shinzen

Shinzen New Member

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph). You appear to be a well organized group of swell folks. From what I've heard on Discord, you seem to have good camaraderie, team spirit, and you don't suck.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you? Shinzen. Kinda random. Lived in Asia for a while so took it from that background.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you? Actually just from being on Chaos in Crowfall. I'm all about being the underdog that comes from behind to achieve victory. That appeared to be exactly the situation in Crowfall at the moment lol.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in? Normally nights and weekends. I'm in Denver so MST. Cheaper hobby than booze and definitely cheaper than women.

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history? Been playing since City of Heroes first came out. Then WoW in 2004...then everything else.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph) Old as fuck (50+). Cynical. Humorous. Helpful.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these? All about the pvp. PVE is just a means to get gear to pvp.

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for? Decent mechanics in the game. Open world. Interesting progression system in both games. LOA especially takes me back to Ultima Online.

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest? I would say strongest are Respect and Dedication. I know what it takes to build a lasting guild and so I respect the "rungs" you have to climb over time. I'm not expecting free help. I get along to go along. Loyalty might be my weakest...not to the guild but rather to a particular game. If the game is poorly designed or implemented I just don't have time to stick with it...I'll move on to something else.

2. Ponder

Ponder Active Member Knight

Thank you for the app. Crowfall and LoA recruitment processes are handled differently and by different people.

For LoA, we are currently closed to fresh recruits unless there is a compelling reason that you belong with us. For you, that would most likely mean someone from Crowfall vouching for you because of excellence shown in that game.

If you would like to follow up, based on the above statement, contact Ponder in our discord.

3. Shinzen

Shinzen New Member

Thanks for the update, it appears I will be focusing my efforts on Crowfall anyway.

4. Panzers

Panzers Member Knight

@Shinzen

Appreciate the application. We will hang out more over the next few days to make sure everyone is happy before we grant the official tag. Hang out in the public Crowfall voice channels and someone will drag you in Discord to the active channels when we are available.

- Panzer

5. Shinzen

Shinzen New Member

Understood, thanks.