Application Conquerors Blade - Hakarr

Hakarr

1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I’ve been playing with members of UDL quite frequently, and it’s been enjoyable. I have a few IRL friends who are members. I enjoy the dynamic between teammates and the fact PVP is a huge aspect in the game. I live for PVP in any game, and you’re cross game guild which is legendary!

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
Hakarr (spelled a tad different)

Hakkar the Soulflayer was the final boss of the Zul'Gurub raid until it was removed with patch and Zul'Gurub was turned into an ordinary subzone of Northern Stranglethorn.

It’s an ode/tribute to the game I first experienced and fell in love with PVP- World of Warcraft.

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
whosdad/Senapi/NyQuil
All three are IRL friends

Whosdad and I have been gaming since we were kids together.

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
I play on weekends and some weekdays
After 7pm
Eastern

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
I’ve played MMO for 15+ years. I usually do rated battlegrounds, Arenas of 2v2, specifically strategic based.

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
I’m 25, professional Actor living in Atlanta GA. I’ve grown up with Whosdad and Senapi. I LOVE PVP, I usually the first guy in the Blitz to rush. I enjoy being the wrecking ball.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
PVP all day. World PvP

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
The fact I can do multiple play styles!

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
Strongest Pillar - Loyalty; I will charge steadfast into confrontation with my brothers in arms no matter the risk.
Weakest Pillar - Dedication; I have a hectic schedule sometimes with work, but I promise I’m not going anywhere. As long as I can communicate.