Apllication for Albion

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by rachaelneco, Sep 22, 2017.

1. rachaelneco

rachaelneco New Member

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?
    Rachaelneco

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?

mostly weekday morning and weeday nights
    weekends im normaly working all day and then doing home work at night

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?
    was wtih death walkers that died due to GL turnover and him stealing ever thing
    went to MH after but rook told me no

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?

was a long term wow raider for 8+ years

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I want to stay in the EX alliance and i really have enjoyed playing with you guys with the red zone gank squads.

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?
    EQ, diablo 2, WoW from 2004

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?

sure do, im a crafter and gather that like to kill people as well

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)

Lord mark is hard to miss

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

at time of righting im 28 (bithday in sep 28th :D ) been playing games all my life. love my some magic the gather, war hammer 40K D&D. I am an art student are now working on becoming possibly a concept artist or story board artist. so if you ever want any youtube intros for videos i can probly make what you want

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)

gathering and crafting is what i default to, if some one wants to do Fame/rep farming im down to heal tank or dps, and im working of building up a stoke pile of t6 plat for pvping in

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.

watching the numbers tick ever higher, and getting to talk to people

2. zoopreme

zoopreme Member Knight

Rachael is already tagged, most dedicated crafter/gatherer I've seen in a long time, HAIL.