Albion -Payday

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by payday, Aug 6, 2017.

1. payday

payday New Member Albion Minion

1. What is your character name in Albion Online?
    Paydays

2. What are your usual daily playing times, and what would your average time invested per week total? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?

My schedule changes weekly. I spend about 40 hours a week playing. it depends on my work schedule.

3. What is your guild or clan history in Albion?
    I was in eclipse and am currently in mostly harmless.

4. What is your guild or clan history in previous games?

I believe i was in udl for awhile in darkfall.

5. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

because Lord Mark said I have to join.

6. Describe your past MMO experiences?
    I played lineage 2, star wars galaxies, darkfall, aion, black desert online,

7. To succeed in Albion Online in a top tier guild, all members must contribute the entirety of their spoils to the war machine that is UDL. (ie: Materials, gear obtained from PVP that they don't use, etc.) In return the guild will craft and supply you with the gear you need to perform all possible activities in Albion. Do you agree with our system?

yes

8. How did you find out about our guild? (website/member/recruitment post/etc)
    I played with yall in darkfall

9. Please list any players who could vouch for you if necessary.
    Lordmark

10. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)

I am 29. I like outdoors shit and playing on the computer all day. I enjoy drinking while playing.

11. What is your preferred play style? PvP, Crafting or Gathering? (or any combination of these)

90% pvp, 10% other

12. Elaborate on your play style and what motivates you to log in and game.
    I enjoy high level pvp.

2. Haer

Haer Administrator Knight Albion IC

Thanks for filling out the app, you have been tagged and permissions set. This was just a technicality. Welcome aboard !