Albion Online - LordMalras

Discussion in 'Apply to the Undead Lords' started by GreMork, May 27, 2019.

1. GreMork

GreMork New Member

Before you begin to read my answers I would like you to know that my native langue is not english so there may be errors if you find them please feel free to point it out thank you
    1. Why do you want to join UDL? (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    Where should I start well first of all you are group that has culture and rules. You have standards so there arenĀ“t troll players and people like that even this application is proof. Well I just want to have a good time in the game.

2. What is your character name, and what does it mean to you?
    LordMalras well its just random name that I came up with normally I would use GreMork but I dont remember why did I do that it was long time ago. And if you ask me how I came up with name GreMork well it was when I was younger and played minecraft with my friend and he named himself Gre I dont know why he named himself this way but whatever. Well from this comes Gre and Mork hmmm it was from the name of the game named Murloc. I played it a lot back then. After that I just used it everywhere

3. How did you find out about our guild? Do you have a member of UDL who can vouch for you?
    I found it on albion forum Guild recruitment

4. When do you usually play? Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable? What country/timezone do you live in?
    I live in EU and Im from Czech Republic. I should be able to play the game everyday

5. Describe your past MMO experiences. What is your guild history?
    MMO huh well I used to play games like 4story, diablo 3, tf2, minecraft (mainly with friends),League of Legends (mainly with friends),Warframe ... and about guilds well not much can be found there I never really joined any guild

6. Tell us a little about yourself. Age? Likes and dislikes? Anything at all you'd like to share. Here is your chance to set yourself apart from other applicants. (Minimum: 1 paragraph)
    Im 16 years old right now but I will have birthday in june. If I have to say something then that would that I hate smoking I have nothing against alcohol and I like meat... A LOT. well then I dont really
    like coffee but I dont have anything against it. Oh and in games Im used to play support role in other games but well I like to play things that are needed for exemple: there arent much players who play healer so I pick healer class because it is needed. I just want to be useful for group so I dont really care if Im damage dealer or tank but the only class that I THINK im incompatible with is assassin.

7. What is your preferred play style? PvP, crafting, gathering, or any combination of these?
    PvE and PvP

8. What excites you the most about the game you are applying for?
    level up mechanics and the way its played

9. Based on the document you were directed to read, "Being an Undead Lord", which is your strongest pillar? Which is your weakest?
    Strongest Dedication - I just have a habit of researching before I start something for example LoL before I start playing another champion I would look at what is built for it how it is played and things like that
    Weakest I dont know I just dont know. If I have to guess what is weakest it is probably Professionalism

2. Bronn

Bronn New Member Knight

What time UTC do you usually get on? join our discord.undeadlords.net Albion Public channel when you're online.

3. GreMork

GreMork New Member

its UTC is 19:30 and my time is 21:30 Im on discord my name is GreMork
    in my time its about 16 so utc should be around 15 I guess? (when I start to play game)

Last edited: May 27, 2019